Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving thanks etc.

If you know me at all then I'm stating the obvious--I LOVE Thanksgiving.

The weather is cool and beautiful, I get a much needed break from the insanity that is school, and I get to spend time with my family. Really it's a combination of my favorite things. Throw in a shady kid here and there and life is pretty near perfect.

I love the hours spent in the kitchen cooking with my grandma, the house divided Auburn/Alabama rivalry (WAR EAGLE!), and the quality 7 hours in the car with the family. (You know it's going to be a good ride when in the first hour someone says "Chris, you're adopted." While this tidbit is not true, it's always a great conversation starter.)

Top all that off with a cheesy Hallmark movie that I secretly love & a pit stop at Rick's BBQ in Parrot, Georgia and I'm one happy camper.

I've got so much to be thankful for, and if you're reading this then you should know that your name is on that list. Our God is good, and we're blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment