Today I am frustrated with words. I found a video online that blew my mind because the technology behind it was so incredible. I decided I'd share it and then I couldn't describe it...is it ridiuclous? Not really. Awesome? No, I'm trying to do better about only applying that term to God. Sick? Basically, but that can be negative...I toyed with using cool, but what does that word even mean? Nothing. All that goes to say our language is rapidly losing meaning and becoming more and more shallow and it saddens me. Words seem to either be too important for this situation, or too meaningless.
So anyway, English major tangent over. Whatever this video may be, prepare to be blown away.
WATCH
READ: CGI is Computer Generated Imagery (aka Pixar) and it has/is revolutionizing what we can do on camera. Everything you see in this video is drawn, modeled, and created on a computer. Nothing, not one second… is a real object.
Cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment