
Remember that game where the little critters pop up and you have to bop them? That's my life here lately. Drama keeps popping up and I have to nip it before the next spurt comes along. Normally I wouldn't mind this one bit, but not this week. I am sick, I am exhausted, and I need some serious stillness.
Stillness. It's beautiful. There are various levels: literally just sitting, spending time with the Lord, sitting before the Lord, or even just NOT being on the go. We've got some options. You can love and minister all day long, recharging as you go, but at some point you need a serious dose of super rest and stillness before God. We just hit that point.
I'm considering hopping the next plane to anywhere, but I guess that's probably not a good idea. I'll just settle for something a little more local, but preferably non English speaking. Seeee yuh.
"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him."
Psalm 62:5
Stillness. It's beautiful. There are various levels: literally just sitting, spending time with the Lord, sitting before the Lord, or even just NOT being on the go. We've got some options. You can love and minister all day long, recharging as you go, but at some point you need a serious dose of super rest and stillness before God. We just hit that point.
I'm considering hopping the next plane to anywhere, but I guess that's probably not a good idea. I'll just settle for something a little more local, but preferably non English speaking. Seeee yuh.
"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him."
Psalm 62:5

No comments:
Post a Comment