Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday.

I woke up this morning with a stomach bug.
Major, and I mean MAJOR bummer.

Although I would argue that this bug is the pits, I think it may be a blessing in disguise. Because of the insanity going on in my tummy I was given a one day couch sentence which is again, a bummer.

Then again as I'm sitting here doing nothing, it's kind of nice. I realized I haven't had any "me time" lately... I've been too busy working, thinking about working, running errands, writing, thinking about writing, to do listing, sleeping... everything but resting. So here I've been sitting on my little couch all day (ok so it's not little, I'm just turning into my Mom and affectionately calling everything "little") doing nothing necessarily productive, yet doing things so necessary to me. I watched some Gilmore Girls (because really, you can never go wrong with Gilmore Girls), caught up on some reading, took in a blog or two, and spent some time just soaking up the Word.


If you are having a lazy Sunday afternoon as well, I suggest you check out a blog or two (but we warned that usually turns into hours of blogging). Here are a few of my favorites...

How Sweet It Is
Followell Fotography
Clayton King
Joy the Baker
Style Me Pretty
Thimble
Vintage Mint
A Bryan Photography
The Kitchenarian
The Bright Side Project





I still argue that stomach bugs are the pits, but this forced day of rest was much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment