Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer: to read

I guess you know you're an English nerd when one of the things you most look forward to each summer is having time to read. Composing a reading list brings me nothing short of joy, and I'm happiest with my nose in a book. Here is my list for this summer as it currently stands (it's constantly growing):


1.The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. The Best Short Stories of O.Henry
3. Shadow of the Almighty by Elisabeth Elliot
4. Same Kinda Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
5. Harry Potter
6. Mixed Up Files by E.L. Konigsburg
7. Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
8. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
9. Forgotten God by Francis Chan
10. The Jesus I Never Knew by Philip Yancey
11. Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
12. Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
13. Into the Wild by Jon Krakaue
14. Prodigal God by Tim Keller
15. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand






No comments:

Post a Comment