Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My life in bullet points:

-In my weakness He is strong. I claim this with everything I am, and I'm so thankful for it. My mind is blown right now seeing God use ME and all my short comings for His name and His glory. God is good.

-I'm loving loving loving junior year. Seriously, it's the best by far.

-I have a shady kid sized hole in my heart and it's aching for some shady love. Ok, i'm being dramatic...but I do miss my shady kids.

-I'm a Writing Center tutor now. Holy cow, it's like my nerdy dream come true. Seriously, my face lights up when I talk about it. Love love love it. I get to tutor international students, football players, and everyone in between. Super fun. I'm especially excited to have God use my gifts and abilities to help others. Super cool.

-I would kill for some Urban Standard this week. All I want is a grilled cheese and a cup of coffee...is that too much to ask?

I think I'm done gushing now, but life is good and I'm so thankful. Now I'm off to make cinnamon rolls because Jana did, and I've been thinking about it ever since.

Oh, and I learned a new phrase today. You should ask me about it. :P

2 comments:

  1. according to one of my professors last semester, studies have proven that men are aroused by the smell of cinnamon rolls.

    just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's your new phrase roomie???

    ReplyDelete