I just wrote a really long blog post about d-now. I deleted it. Then I wrote another. I deleted that too. I can't capture it into words because that's me trying to put God into words. He doesn't fit....
This weekend I worshiped with 215 high schoolers that love Jesus. Praise Him.
And we bring living water to the thirsty
And we live for the One who was and is and is to come
This weekend 320,000 meals were packed for starving children all around the world. Praise Him.
So our life counts for something greater than ourselves
We are the body of Christ
This weekend the students loved on the needy of Birmingham. Praise Him.
And our anthem will be
A song of Praise to the King
He is worthy, He is worthy
This weekend a man stood on a stage before 215 high schoolers and told of his past. This man's past held prison, drug abuse, divorce, loss of everything, and homelessness. His testimony fits into one of the most powerful sentences I have ever heard:
"I used to be nobody, then I met Jesus."
With one voice we will sing
Where O death is your sting?
He is mighty, He is mighty.
Praise Him.
(Lyrics: The Body of Christ)
This weekend I worshiped with 215 high schoolers that love Jesus. Praise Him.
And we bring living water to the thirsty
And we live for the One who was and is and is to come
This weekend 320,000 meals were packed for starving children all around the world. Praise Him.
So our life counts for something greater than ourselves
We are the body of Christ
This weekend the students loved on the needy of Birmingham. Praise Him.
And our anthem will be
A song of Praise to the King
He is worthy, He is worthy
This weekend a man stood on a stage before 215 high schoolers and told of his past. This man's past held prison, drug abuse, divorce, loss of everything, and homelessness. His testimony fits into one of the most powerful sentences I have ever heard:
"I used to be nobody, then I met Jesus."
With one voice we will sing
Where O death is your sting?
He is mighty, He is mighty.
Praise Him.
(Lyrics: The Body of Christ)

No comments:
Post a Comment