1. Zoom
Absolutely hands down my favorite. I thought the kids were so cool and grown up. I would make all the recipes from the show and and I knew the episodes backwards and forwards...

Z-Double-O-M, Box 3 5 0, Boston, Mass 0-2-1-3-4 send it to ZOOM!
Favorite zoomer...
Alisa

2. Gullah Gullah Island
I always wanted to be on this show. I thought it'd be so cool to live on the island with Natalie & Ron.

3. Adventures from the Book of Virtues
Ok so maybe it is a little odd that these children are bff with a buffalo named Plato, but he told THE best stories. Certainly not the most popular show out there, but i loved it. My favorite was always the story of Icarus because he could fly...I always wanted to try, but Mom wouldn't let me.
4. Little Bear
I was always puzzled by this show because Little Bear's parents had to wear clothes and he got to be naked and no one seemed to notice. That aside, I was in love with this show. I had an activite fear of Snake, and I thought I was cool because the little girl's name was Emily too.
5. Arthur
I watched Arthur religiously and there was wailing & gnashing of teeth if we missed it. Francine was my favorite and I always wanted to wear my hair just like she did.

These were my favorites...what were yours?

No comments:
Post a Comment